Thursday, 25 February 2010 16:11
Softabar Command Line Email Client, called SCLEC, is a tool to automate email sending and receiving. The most common use cases include process automation via emails and custom scripts. Features include multi-platform support, sending mail using SMTP, reading mail using POP3 or IMAP, customize output and save output as CSV, PDF and many others.
Current version: 3.1.1 (April 11, 2011)
- Available on all platforms that has Java 6: Windows, Linux, Mac,
AIX, HP-UX and z/OS.
- Send mail using SMTP.
- Read mail using POP3 or IMAP.
- SSL support.
- Send mail as HTML or plain text.
- Add attachments to email.
- Compress attachments using ZIP or GZIP before sending.
- Read mails to be sent from a CSV file.
- Set mail importance.
- Specify IMAP folder where to read emails.
- Print email source, or headers only.
- Detach attachments.
- Search and list mail based on subject, sender/receiver addres, body and date.
- Render HTML mail when printing to standard out.
- Save mail as PDF or text.
- List mail using custom format and save mails as CSV.
- License: GNU General Public License v3.
- Distributing free software for a fee.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 20 April 2011 16:58